NC Summer Beer Dinner
Join us on Saturday, May 26th in Davidson for our next Beer Dinner, featuring six summer-theme beers and six courses spotlighting local ingredients.
Our famous Summit Beer Dinners are all about collaboration and making memories – working with breweries who make great beer, and pairing them with intentionally crafted dishes.
Join us at our Outpost location on Saturday, May 26, for our next Beer Dinner. To celebrate Memorial Day weekend, we’re going with a theme for this dinner — Summer Beers! Chefs Courtney and Betsy are putting together a five-course dinner using local ingredients, paired thoughtfully alongside six awesome summer beers.
Date: May 26, 2018
Where: Summit Coffee Outpost
Cost: $60 // ticket
Food + Beer Menu
- 1st Course: NoDa Brewing QC Pilsner
- 2nd Course: Birdsong Paradise City IPA
- 3rd Course: Wooden Robot Chili Lime Gose
- 4th Course: Sierra Nevada + Weihenstephan Collaboration: Braupakt Fruity Hefeweissbeer
- 5th Course: Fonta Flora Southern Saison (brewed w/ lemon + black tea)
- 6th Course: Legion “Smoke Em If You Got Em” Smoked Helles Bock
Please email Brooke at [email protected] with any questions or seating arrangement requests. Your purchase confirmation will serve as your ticket. Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.